Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas with Greg and Randy

Every now and then I come across a tape featuring a recording from some family's home, featuring that family's Christmas morning celebration.

Today, I am featuring one of these tapes, which I've named after the two young boys heard on the tape, "Christmas with Greg and Randy". I don't really have anything else to say about it, as these tapes tend to speak for themselves. For those of you who enjoy the "fly-on-the-wall" home recordings that I've shared from time to time, I think this is a pretty good one.

Download: Christmas with Greg and Randy
Play:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that good stuff to everyone who reads these posts, and your families, too!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & your family! Thanks for all you do for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bob. I love these slice of life recordings!

    ReplyDelete